I found my dress, i went to a friends place and tried on her's because it is very similar to the one i wanted. Because my weight tends to fluctuate i decided to go with this dress instead of the one i wanted, it has ribbon instead of all buttons so will have a bit of leeway. I can't wait to order it, i keep looking at the pics.I sent it to a few people and they all thought it was gorgeous. I am so much more excited now and don't know how i will wait till next year.
I need to stop snacking too and lose weight, which i am confident will happen come spring. Once the pounds start going that will be motivation enough i think, i hope. I have till October so i better lol.
I have to get a couple fillings today, i am taking lorazapam before hand to relax me enough to get the needles. Friday i have dental surgery, i am paying an extra $400 to get put to sleep for the procedure. Saturday we are starting our registry. Busy week.
Hey friend. Hope you came through the dental work OK. Congrats on finding the dress. And way to go on the no smoking. That's fantastic! mum
ReplyDeleteThanks mum, came thru but very very sore now. hope tomorrow will be better.
ReplyDelete