Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Don't know

Is anyone even reading? I have to figure out how to get more followers so that i get comments which in turn will make me want to post more. I need to organize my writing better as well so that it doesn't look so run on paragraphsand neater. It will all come in time though as i figure out blogger.

It is amazing how much i have figured out, bought, booked etc for the wedding. It seems like so far away but in reality it goes really fast. As of tomorrow we will have been engaged 2 months already, pretty soon it will be 4, then 6 etc etc etc. and time will be gone. Some probably think i am crazy for planning so much early on but i look at it this way, having it planned and thought out now will save me stress & time later not having to scramble at the last minute. Then i can relax and enjoy every minute, which i am already doing now anyways, i love the planning. I still haven't spent alot of money and i don't intend too. The bachelor/bachelorette party will cost us a bit of money though, probably 1000 the way i looking at it because we are renting a few rooms so that we can have fun without having to worry about dd's and get to have more fun instead of an hour drive home.

I keep changing my mind on things though so who knows, that may change too lol.

5 comments:

  1. In the end you probably won't have to pay for the bachelor/bachelorette party that is what the bridal party does.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweet - I check in daily, just don't comment. I'm very intersted in this social you talk about. It's sort of a fundraiser/ engagement party? I live in Pennsylvania, and I've never heard of this.

    So, even though I don't comment, I'm a reader. I'll try to figure out how to become a "follower". mum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks kat, i know they will cover most of it but we are paying for hotel rooms so that we can stay in the city and have more fun instead of an hour drive home and fall asleep lol. We are doing a combined party (the evening part anyways, the daytime will be spent seperate).

    Mum, it is a fundraiser, it is like going to the bar except it is mostly people you know, and their are prizes to be won and a lunch, and wayyyyyy more fun than the bar.

    You don't have to have a blog to be a follower, but you don't have to follow if you comment! lol i like the interaction. i will have another post this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of the social either... seems like a really cool idea though.
    Kat

    ReplyDelete