Thursday, February 3, 2011

Not much happening

There hasn't been much to blog about lately. Life has been a bit boring lol. I got in touch with someone i had a falling out with last summer. The hubby and I went to the gym for the first time on tuesday, going again tomorrow and sat morning. Working on save the dates already, so that i know if i need to order more, i don't think so though. I think i have Nummular Eczema, which is a rarer form of eczema but one of the worst ones, my leg has had sores since Oct 2009 and i have never been able to get a diagnosis from numerous doctors, i finally seen pics and this looks just like that. It is so gross, they ooze, burn, itch, everything and it is a pretty big ugly patch. I hope i can get this expensive medication and that it will finally go away for a lil while at least.

I got the trophies in for the social, they are SO cute, i love em :). I in my meticulous planning forgot the time on our social tickets so we had to write it on 490 by hand, not fun lol. that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment