This has been a really bad couple weeks for us. We are getting through it ok but we need a new bbq and they are not cheap, we are looking at a stainless steel one so that we don't have to keep buying. I also have to buy microsoft word so that i can do our invitations, plus a new resume. Yes i am going to try and find a new job. I will explain more later, this is just a quick post. We also have to come up with $2500 for a lawyer, that is my own time frame but i really want to get this done sooner rather than later, plus pay off a $3000 cc bill (we bought my car and our bed on it). I need to get it down to at least $1000 by the end of may at the latest, i do not want to be going to court (will explain that more later) in the summer and the sooner we find out if we win this case the happier i will be, though if i lose i will be a mess, so be prepared for some emotional posts. I know people love fun, happy blogs but that is just not what is real in my life right now. If i win this case then my posts will definately be happy ones.
What this means is i can not purchase wedding stuff right now, which sucks, this is why i love having the time to plan though because i still have 15 months i am in no bind. I just have been loving all the things we have been getting through the mail. I ordered a lawn sign, window cling, car door magnets, post it notes, notepad and i LOVE it all, as well as bridesmaid gifts, i get so excited when i see it, but........ this needs to be done so will be on hold for a few months. :(:(:(
You're so ahead of the game when it comes to the wedding already! I would have loved to have been that organized and prepared so far in advance! It's great you can take a little hiatus from it when necessary.
ReplyDeleteErin
Thanks Erin, i am very ahead of the game but that is how i am able to pay for it lol. It is going to be hard to put a stop to it but i know i have to for now.
ReplyDeleteI planned my wedding in a month, I'm sure things will work out for you. As far as paying for the wedding goes, its a toughfy - I personally went as cheap as possible cause I was not interested in paying for my wedding for the next ten years. There really isn't anything I regret skimping on, but I do regret spending extra money in some places. For example with the cake, I wanted to do my own and cupcakes, my hubby pushed me into getting on done professionally, $500 bucks down the drain.
ReplyDeleteIs there a knockoff somewhere of your dress? if you have pics and take em to a good seamstress she may be able to copy it for half the price... I know its a scary thought though :)
Kat
My MIL is making my cake so i wont have to worry about that.
ReplyDeleteThe seamstress probably would charge just as much for the dress cause it has a blue train and lots of detail, i am hoping it will only be about 700.
We are going cheap as we can but still have it really nice.
Thanks Beth, i will do it in the Middle of April, then i will post my first picture on here!!! If i can figure it out that is lol
ReplyDelete