I have needed something to go right lately. I have been under immense stress and pressure. It has been sunny lately which has helped some with the depression. I didn't do a whole lot this weekend but i was busy the whole time lol. Friday was nice and sunny, i don't remember what i did but time flew. Saturday after my son's bowling we went to the city to the party store, just to get ideas on wedding related stuff, then we went out for supper with my sister in law whom i went to the city with. My neices are so cute, they are 4 and 2, there was a little boy at another table and the 2 year old was making kissing noises at him lol.
Sunday i slept in!!! Till 11:30 which is rare, then i cleaned up but by the time supper was done you would never know it. My nieces came over again and we looked at old videos. We decided that we are going to buy tickets to a country music festival 7 hours away that i have went to before. They have a great line up. My fiance and i have never really been apart since we met (together everyday and honestly, i love it.) I was willing to go without him if he wouldn't come but....... he found another guy to come so it will be so much fun!!! I will be with my girl and him as well. I couldn't ask for a better weekend than that. I am so excited, i am one of the few that doesn't spend the weekend drunk because i came for the music.
Then i went to a playoff game for my local jr hockey team. They won 6-0 to be up in the series 3-2 and a couple of their dirty players got major penalties at the end of the game so they will be out for game 6!!! I can't wait to find out the outcome of that game.
This morning i won tickets to the circus!!! The only bad thing is they are in the upper bowl (i have never and will never pay for upper bowl anything, i just wont go) i am AFRAID of heights, it is narrow and i am scared i will fall walking to my seat. I am nervous about that but seeing my son is growing up he wont be going to the circus after this i am sure. My candle order is supposed to be delivered today so i will finally get to put my main centerpiece together tonight, i am so excited!! If the rest of the week ends up like this it will be a great week. I hope everyone else had a great weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment