I decided to start a non-fiction blog just to clear my head, everything posted is the real, i will be going back and forth between the past, present & my future goals
Saturday, October 29, 2011
SOCIAL IS FINALLY HERE
Today is the day, omg too nervous & excited. Scared & everything in between. I prob won't get on till monday or later to do a recap, sunday is very busy. Have a wonderful halloween weekend :)
So excited to hear all the details! We had quite the snowstorm down here in Pennsylvania Saturday. We made a snowman and put a pumpkin on for it's head! mum
So excited to hear all the details! We had quite the snowstorm down here in Pennsylvania Saturday. We made a snowman and put a pumpkin on for it's head! mum
ReplyDeleteOh wow how cute, not the snow but the snowman. You can keep the snow, i am taking a break today, will write post tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteHurry up, hurry up!!! I feel like I've been waiting for this social as long as you. Need to know the dets.
ReplyDeleteI got some pics up now lol
ReplyDelete