Monday, October 24, 2011

5 more days OMG

How fast the time goes, i was just posting that it was 2 weeks. I have been having some not so good times lately. Weddings make ya fight with people i swear. One of my bms (not the one that gave me earlier trouble, she has been wonderful) has pissed me off to the point i want her to step down. She has been telling me what to do, telling me what other people should do, telling me i shouldn't have so n so as a bm cause she does nothing. She is bringing a friend to help decorate the hall for the social & had told me she didn't want anyone else helping. Um WTF my girls are doing it with me, who the hell are you to tell me that crap. You shouldn't even be bringing a stranger (that could very well steal from me) to decorate for an event, the wedding party only. I could go on n on but i won't. I can't even talk to her anymore, she just snaps, funny thing is i use the exact words she always says to me when she gives me shit or criticizes me all the time. She is a hypocrite & i can't stand those. I don't even want to be her friend right now. We all have stress going on in our lives but that is no reason for her to treat me like shit

2 comments:

  1. Weddings TOTALLY make people want to fight. I have no idea why but it's true! But you're almost there, just hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am doing my best lol. Matter of fact just not even talkin to her, solves the problem

    ReplyDelete