Monday, October 3, 2011

E-shoot

We had our engagement shoot on Saturday. It will probably be a while before i get the pics back. I am anxiously awaiting them, not so patiently lol. I check 3-4 times a day. She has 1 more day left on vacation before going back to work, so it could be a while. I see she is behind editing (the photographers wife) but i really want some teasers, i never seen what any of them looked like. My son looked over his shoulder a couple times but the photographer didn't like that & i do not blame him, it is unnerving. Here are a couple teasers though taken by a friend who did my hair before we left the house. My so grew about a foot this year & a half since my mom seen him, when i put these on facebook she phoned me n said the one would have been better without that man in the background. I was like mom, that man is your 12 year old grandson. LMAO too funny that she did not realise it was him lol. He is taller than me now! Without further adieu here they are.

See my son right there, how could he be mistaken for a man lol


This picture did not want to add, it kept putting it at the top, until i put a sentence & it followed. Don't mind the poor quality, it was taken with her phone. Will post pics when i get them.

2 comments: