Tuesday, October 4, 2011

e-pics are in! EEK so excited.

Our pics are back, here are some of my favorites, i did them as collages because there are too many nice ones to choose. Please leave me lots of love.



5 comments:

  1. They look great!! Congratulations. And I really like the one where u guys are looking at your hands :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great!! :) Love the colors you picked too. I forget.. what are your colors for your wedding?

    But how come Austin is only smiling in like 2? Is he like my brother... it's hard as hell to get him to smile for pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are fantastic! I love that your son is in them, too. I can't get over how young you look! Seriously! Can't believe your not in your late teens/early 20's!! I don't know if it's the hairstyle or what. Very nice! mum

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jen, I bought my shirt because it looked the best out of the ones in the store that day, realising after it completely goes with fall so it made the pics that much nicer. My wedding colors are Navy blue & fuscia.

    He does not smile, he has a fake smile so the photographer picked up on that.

    Thanks mum I just turned 32 lol, no not the hairstyle, i look young period lol.

    ReplyDelete