Yesterday i had to go to the liquor mart to change the liquor license & grab some little boxes. Then i had to go to the bank & deposit some ticket money. I was supposed to meet the inlaws @ 3:30 at dq but no one was there & their cell had no service. So i decided to run to the one store in town that may have tickets as they took over the wholesale on a few items when it closed (only one side of an isle so not much)
I hit the jackpot!!! I was going to have to run to the other end of the city, or pay more for the tickets at this other store. I got 1000 silent auction tickets (probably won't use half that but i wanted to make sure we have enough, if we don't use a pack i will take it back). Then i got 2 different colored rolls of double tickets, 1 for the 50/50 & the other one for the grand prize draw which is a laptop.
I get to the counter & i ask if they have heavy duty cellophane wrap. She asked the customer service people & they said they do but it is for their own use, they don't usually sell it, but she called the owner at home & he sold it to me for cheaper than i would have got in the city. I have way way more than i need now but that is ok, i will just re-sell it for almost what i paid for it since it will have lots left.
That being said i went to the dollar store & picked up things i needed to finish the baskets & got them started :). i will post a pic of my loot when all is said & done.
Wow!! Sounds like you are getting lots done:) how is the job hunting going?
ReplyDeleteYa i have been. Slow, i had 3 interviews, 2 were no good & 1 i wanted but didn't get :( keep applying i guess
ReplyDeletedont you just love it when things work out!
ReplyDeleteI do, i do
ReplyDelete