Tuesday, December 6, 2011

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure you can tell how excited i am with all the exclamation points. I got a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not one i even applied for, i applied for something else & she emailed me saying i would be perfect for this one, i went for an interview today & was hired on the spot! I haven't had that happen other than once before, a long time ago.

It is for a night auditor position at Super 8 Hotel. I am not a fan of nights but meh with the job market so low here i will take what i can get. The night auditor needs some qualifications other than high school because you balance the books & do "end of day" stuff (open 24/7 obviously). The hours are 11 pm to 7 am. I didn't even ask what the pay was, it is probably minimum wage, but i don't care, a job is a job, my boss is young & friendly, works a variety of jobs (not the 9-5 manager which is good) so i think i will get along with her quite well.

I even told her about the week off for the wedding & 10 days for the honeymoon, she was fine with that. I start training thursday at 3.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! So happy for you. Now don't forget: Pretty soon you can fry your grams A*! hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup i can, will have to write about that soon, gots an update, i got a few updates actually lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAAAYY!!! Congrats!! Glad things are starting to look up for you. :)

    ReplyDelete