Tuesday, December 13, 2011

200 days

How crazy is that??? I remember how excited i was when that # hit 500, that was 300 days ago, holy crap crazy! I can't believe how fast time is flying. I ordered my wedding jewelry saturday, from a wholesale place online, i hope it is good, i do not want real stuff as i will probably only wear it one day, i wouldn't pay the outrageous prices for a diamond set & i am not a fan of pearls. I ordered a crystal necklace/earring combo, will take & post pictures when they get here. If it is decent it saved me about 130$ but holy crap the shipping is more than it cost lol, i hate having to ship to canada.

Work is ok, sometimes busy, sometimes not, i have crazy shifts right now because i requested a certain person to train me, the one i worked with the other day did not teach me anything, she would just tell me to do this n that etc. That does not help me, so i worked days today, had a nap, then i work nights tomorrow, then i work days again thursday, i am going to be very tired after this. I probably work nights saturday as well because that is when this girl is back on nights. At that point i will have had 2 training shifts on each shift so will see if i am ready to go on my own, other than a major snowstorm in the middle of the night i shouldn't have any check ins or check outs so will mostly be folding towels, getting the breakfast ready & all the accounting stuff. It's a job though so i am not going to complain too much.

I think that is it for right now, other than we are doing christmas on the 24th, i think will save stockings for the 25th but i bought my son an ipod (so did gram) & i want him to have the chance to acutally use it, not just plug it in to charge & have to go home, being that he goes home @ 7pm christmas day.

No comments:

Post a Comment