I wonder if some people realize that i have a stats counter on my blog that tells me where people are from, how they found my blog, how many times a day it has been viewed, etc etc etc. Quite a bit of useful information to narrow down where the visitors are. It even goes to the lengths of showing what operating system & what browser are being used.
I have one on the new blog as well, it is quite the hit already lol. I have to start taking some pics so i can show off my stuff, then i have to decide what to do with the w/r stuff here. Remember if you want to join that one here is my email austinsmomca@gmail..com. Don't be shy. I won't be posting anything w/r here so with only 5 months to go it will be quite the exciting time as everything gets done. Don't miss out!
Bear goes for his first needle Wednesday. I am worried about how he will do. I am sure he will be fine but we never gave our dogs needles when i was a kid so i have never been through this before. He is growing so big already. He only had a couple accidents since i have been home. He was a pain for the boys all weekend with potty training but has been going for me, G even saw him tonight going to the pad on his own :). Tomorrow is supposed to be nice so that should definitely help, today was cold so it was hard to get him outside. I will take a pic tomorrow & probably every week after that to show his growth.
Pst, how do you like my layout, colors etc now? i get bored easy so i like to change them up every couple months, tell me if it is too hard to read having a color other than black for font, i made it bigger to make it easier.
I like the new look! It's easy to read since it's a white background. (though I have to say the font you have on your new blog is small so it's hard to read).
ReplyDeleteAnyway, my dogs love going to the vet. They get all excited, even when they have to get shots. I've never had any of our dogs yelp or anything when getting their shots or blood drawn. If your vet is anything like ours down here, they will pinch the skin then give them the shot. I don't think they even really feel it. Blood draw is a little different cus it isn't quick like a shot, but they basically do the same thing. Ari and Diego didn't like their paw being held so tight and still, that's what bothered them. It wasn't the needle that they didn't like. I'm sure your baby will be just fine. I think it's worse for us humans b/c we KNOW whats gonna happen lol
I thought it was easy to read too, i will make the font on the new blog bigger, ty for letting me know.
ReplyDeleteAs for the vet i hope he will be fine, right now he doesn't like the car ride but we will keep putting him in the car for him to hopefully get over it lol.
Want a laugh? Sorry this might be a little long..
ReplyDeleteSo I was talking to my G'ma on the phone last night. She's been in the hospital since Sunday and no idea when she's coming home. (ok.. not the funny part) Anyway, she was saying how they had crappy channels and couldn't find anything to watch. So I mentioned that my Aunt had brought up a laptop, that she could rent a movie and watch it on there. I also told her she could browse the movie section online and make a list for my Aunt to pick up since she'll be there for another day or more.
She asked for the web address.. and I gave it to her. I guess I should have been paying more attention to talking to her rather than what I was doing. I was on my comp looking for a song on youtube. The movie company I was telling her to look up was Redbox. I somehow combined the 2 names and told her to go to Redtube.com
Have you EVER been to redtube? Or even heard of it?
WELL! Let me tell you. My grandma screamed.. starting going off, yelling I don't know exactly what, cus I couldn't understand her. I start freaking out b/c I'm thinking she needs a nurse or SOMETHING! Come to find out.. Redtube.com and Redbox.com are 2 TOTALLY DIFFERENT SITES!!!
1 is a place to browse movies to rent (redBOX) and the other........?????
A FUCKING PORN SITE!! Good thing she was in the hospital already cus I think I might have caused her a heart attack! Dude.. she flipped the fuck OUT!! I'm certain that had I been there.. she would have whooped my ass lol
After apologizing 2 million times.. I had to get off the phone. I was laughing too hard and she was getting mad cus I couldn't stop.
I can just imagine her expression. She's this little tiny (92 lbs) 84 yr old Southern belle. Born and raised in the South. She goes to church twice a wk and the only curse word I've ever heard her say was shit. She definitely got a shock when that page loaded.
I'm still laughing about it now as i'm writting this.
Anyway, just thought I'd share my little humorous story. Hope you find it as funny as I did :)
OMG Jen that is just too funny. I laughed reading it. I've done the same thing too, say what i was reading which had nothing to do with what i was saying. I can just imagine. Now let's see what your ma & pa have to say about that lol.
ReplyDeleteI found it funny enough that i told Geno about it lol.
Well.. I told my mom and after she gasped, she laughed and said 'well.. least they know now it isn't her heart.. otherwise that might have killed her'
ReplyDeleteHahahahahaah ohhh well. Guess I should be a better granddaughter and pay more attention.
Hope G got a laugh, too. :)
That was hysterical, J! mum
ReplyDeleteSo your grandma will be ok? My one gram doesn't even know how to turn on a computer, she is old skool irish & would have no interest but she would be reacting the same. Only she would not find it funny & would seriously hate me afterwards lol.
ReplyDeleteYa we both got a laugh, thanks :)
Thanks mum! Glad you enjoyed it.
ReplyDeleteSomehow things like that happen to me all the time.. maybe I should blog about it... maybe if I decided to.. I'd blog more often...? Hmm.. maybe not lol