Monday, January 16, 2012

Not yet

No time for an update, but when i do i promise it will be a good one. I am pretty pissed off right now so my posts might be a little mean but at this point honestly i don't care. I am tired of getting screwed over by people who seem to try & make me feel like the bitch when i put my foot down.

I will try to update wednesday, i am not sure what we are doing today or tomorrow but the hubby is home so i know it won't be time on the comp as one of our activities lol. I know i will be sleeping part of the day as i am at work right now.

2 comments:

  1. Awww you tease! lol

    I can't WAIT to read this...

    I was out with my dad the other day and I asked him.. at what point did it all change? What happened to ppl being nice to others as a NORM and not b/c they wanted something in return? When did it change that most of the time ppl are selfish and it's always about their wants/needs? When did it change to where ppl wanted to do things nice for others.. simple things like letting you merge into the lane, letting you go before them in the grocery lane b/c you only had 1 item and they have 2 carts full, instead of almost causing an accident b/c they don't want you in or just about running you over with their cart so you can't get ahead of them in line? When did it all start to turn to shit.

    His reply was.. it started in the 60's and 70's.. bit by bit the 'traditional' folks let things slide here and there. The ones making the demands just took it and ran with it. Taking advantage of everything and everyone b/c they feel they are better than others, felt they were somehow entitled to things and we let them b/c we were too nice to say something and stop it. Now, the 'nice' ppl are the minority. If you want to be treated better, demand it.. give them a chance. If they don't... remove yourself from that situation so it doesn't happen again.

    When him and I had this discussion, I thought of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, it doesn't matter with whom & when i put my foot down, anytime you do you are automatically the "bitch". I do those things, i have had a few people do it for me too but it really sucks when you have ONE item & the person with 2 full carts won't let you in, i had that happen very recently, he looked right at me too & seen i only had 1 thing. Rude people everywhere.

    ReplyDelete