Monday, January 23, 2012

New blog

I made the new blog today as i had some wedding related updates, so if you want to be a follower just send me an email to austinsmomca@gmail.com. Because i am worried about privacy & security it is completely private & not searchable anywhere. I also made it a name that no one would think of. I went to great lengths to have this the way it is so there will be no anonymous followers or posters for obvious reasons. Idc if it has very few followers as long as the ones that do follow give me some feedback lol. I am kinda using my blogs as diarys of sorts just to keep track of things.

I hate that i have to be on the new blogger interface though, i hate it. Also i decided to just let comments publish as it is private so if i do not catch your comment right away i am not ignoring you i promise!!! I will check the actual comment page once in a while to make sure none get missed. I respond to every single comment on both blogs as i think it is so rude for someone to go to those lengths to tell me how they feel/think to be ignored,  so make sure you check back for my response, i am on almost daily.

I will be posting on this one the same, minus wedding news. I am not sure if i am going to transfer all my old wedding posts over there or not yet, it would be a lot of work but then it would fully be about the wedding, not the wedding with 5 months, 6 days left when i have most things done. I have a feeling this one is going to have lots to do with my puppy.

He drove the boys nuts all weekend cause he kept going to the bathroom on the floor but i told them at this stage in the game pre-emptive is the game, waiting for him to have to go is not going to get him on the puppy pad, his bladder is not big enough for him to hold it to get to it, he goes where he feels like. Funny how since i got home he has only had 1 accident. Geno is in love with him already too. He went nuts when i got home but when i went to pick him up at one point i must have hurt him some how, he tried to bite me, he was mad. He got over it fast but that was the first & only time he has shown aggression of any kind, they are not aggressive dogs.

I have to make him a vet apt this week, that will be fun, needles, yuck, idk what to expect with that. He is already growing so big, i am going to take weekly pics & weigh him to see what the changes are, he was 5 pounds when we brought him home, geno was amazed lol.

I am so tired i am heading to bed soon, will have another post in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment