Alright wedding is now done & over with so onto regular programming. I posted the sneak peaks so i am now going to start with recaps soon, but i do not have the pics for those, other people have them & have yet to send them to me.
I was really sick for the wedding & i am still sick now. You would never know it until about 3/4 of the way how sick i was. It was a beautiful wedding. I hear comments from people in videos & one that sticks with me is "Bonnie sure knows how to do it up right". The sense of pride that gave me is amazing.
It wasn't perfect to me, i wasn't happy with my make up & hair & i was sad that i ended up taking my dress off because it was too heavy, i couldn't use my brain anymore or i would have realised how much lighter i could have made it in a few different ways. No one else thought it was anything but perfect though so that's what matters. All my hard work seriously paid off.
If you want recaps they will be on my other blog, i am going to try blocking my stalker but if that doesn't work i don't want her to be able to see them on here. Send me an email. austinsmomca@gmail.com & i will add you.
It saddened me today when i realised i never thought of her at all that day. Not once, in fact the 1st time i thought of her was when i came back here to say i'm back. For someone who was in my life for so long & the first person i let know we were engaged i thought i would have gotten a bit sad wishing things didn't turn out the way they did but i didn't even think about it. That thought saddens me because i should have, it should have mattered to me, but i forgot all about it.
I can't wait until i get all the pics back from everyone, i thought i looked horrible but from what i have seen so far i don't. I would like to do pics in the fall though, so i can focus more on them. That day was so crazy (but i remember it all) that i did not get the shots i wanted because it was so hot.
i just had 2 days off & i literally slept all day. Not good at all, at least 12 hours, then went back for a nap today. needless to say my house still looks the same. There is so much i need to do to get it back to normal it's not even funny.
I am still pissed at work that i was forced to go in when i was so sick with my boss saying i had to find a replacement or come in. WTF do we have a manager for if they won't go in when people are truly sick? I get it if someone just wants a shift replaced but that shouldn't be allowed.
I did not do laundry as i did not want my contageous germs passed (i am a germaphobe) onto other guests. My cold was airborne which means all you have to do to pass it on is cough. I got in major shit for that & told if i did not want to do parts of my job i should have a doc note. WTF???? It was extremely obvious i was sick, i had no voice what so ever but i need a doc note as to not pass on germs? I told my supervisor i would be sure to get one so that the manager can work the night shift for me. The sup don't care cause she will not work nights for any reason.
I think when i get back from florida i will be looking for another job. i liked this one but seriously, front desk should not be doing laundry. The laundry person refuses to do towels because she doesn't like them so the nights person gets stuck with them. I have never heard of that before, we also have to vacuum, sweep, mop etc, to me those are housekeeping jobs.
Bear has been a little shit lately, destroying things to voice his displeasure. Mvoies & games etc, not happy.
Oh in other big news i chopped about 4.5 inches off my hair. No pics yet though, have to wait until i wash it which will be tomorrow as their was a water main break on my street today.
Crappy jobs suck....but definitely get another first! I love it how employers don't want you to get anyone sick etc....but don't miss work!! Lol
ReplyDeleteOh yes i would get another job first for sure.
ReplyDeleteIt was a pretty shitty situation, especially for being in customer service i tell you.
If i am ever a csr boss i will know how to behave that's for sure.