I am just waiting on the ones from my mom & the ones from her best friend so i can start recaps because i don't have the ones at the hotel. I did not get our group shots though.
Pro pics are back & they are awesome, maybe i will do recaps backwards, start with the reception lol. I have to put them on my computer first & i don't have time just yet for that.
Our laptop screen bit the bullet, thankfully dr.g to the rescue, he hooked up my monitor (my comp bit the biscuit last year). It seems so weird having such a big screen again.
Work has been pissing me off, i can't explain it right now but no fun.
Quit pic teasing! :-)
ReplyDeletePic teasing....that's a good one! mum
ReplyDeleteHaha thanks mum :-)
ReplyDeleteI posted sneak peaks already lol.
ReplyDeleteNew post on the blog with shower recap. I will give you ladies the link to the pics after all recaps.