Thursday, July 26, 2012

what's up?

Wow 10 days since i have written. I have been quite busy. I had a couple days off but wasn't on the computer much.

I have been working a lot. My schedule is very hectic next couple weeks. I have friday off but i have to go to the respiratory place that is a minimum 4 hour trip between ride there, back & getting my read out. I need my cpap machine upped. I barely feel it anymore. With the training one i have now it starts out low for 20 minutes & that has me not being able to breathe so i have to hold the mask out.

On monday is my other day off after nights & i have to go to the city to take some pajamas back & renew my costco membership. Then i work 4 in a row, off 3 (yay not nights leading into weekend off for a change) then on one off one on one off one, pain in the butt scheduling.

Just over 3 weeks left until we go to disney!!! Yay! I am going to pack our passports in carry on & stuff soon so i dont forget.

had a bbq last weekend & it was a blast. Next weekend i think a fire is in order.

What's new with you?

Pst i am in love with my pics, posted about my shower/bachelorette on other blog. Getting ready is coming soon as i get the pics sorted.

No comments:

Post a Comment