Wednesday, July 4, 2012

We're married :)

I'm back, did ya miss me? :P I totally disappeared this last while, on both blogs, oops. No computer time. I am now back but sick & work lots this week. It will take me a bit to get some recaps up on the other blog, i will post a normal post here soon as i have the chance, which may not be for a few days yet.

I hope all my american friends have a good 4th of July

8 comments:

  1. Yay! You're back! Did you go on your honeymoon, yet? Sorry you're sick. You were probably running on adrenaline the week before the wedding and now your body has just crashed. Can't wait to hear about/see pics of the wedding.

    I ending up having a fantastic 40th birthday! Went out with friends for dinner on 6/29 drinking sex on the beach and doing Captain on Acid and Red-Headed Slut shots - don' ask me, I'm not a big drinker, but they were GOOD!

    Slept in on my birthday, didn't have much of a headache cuz I was drinking water, too. Chilled out for the day, then shipped the kids off and hubby and I went to see The Hunger Games and to Red Lobster for dinner. Had a blast.

    Then on Sunday, little sis took my mom and me to see Magic Mike. It was....interesting. Definite eye-candy and it actually had a story line. Could have used a bit more dancing, but otherwise OK.

    So I went from not expecting anything to having a whole birthday weekend and I enjoyed it thoroughly!

    Take care! mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mom, no we go in august, but we did get away for a night. I will explain that in the other blog. It will be a while before i can do proper recaps. I need pictures lol.

    My mom got me sick but the whole rundown body is why it has lasted so long.

    I am glad you had fun for your birthday, sounds like a good time, better than sitting in the house lol.

    I am not totally interested in Magic Mike, not the way most my age are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't either. It was just an opportunity to have fun with my mom & sis. It's funny, my husband's name is Mike, so I said I don't need to see this, I have my own Magic Mike at home! LOL. mum

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you both! I checked your other blog just to see but it didn't work.....

    Happy Birthday mum :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol mum.

    Thanks Dido, i do not have a post up there yet. I will put up a sneak peak once i get one from the photog which i am hoping will be soon.

    Is it not working at all for you again?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not sure what happened the other day but it worked today :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm wondering if it has to do with the fact you aren't a follower? Maybe you can only see it when there is a new post because of that? I do not follow any private blogs so i am not sure but that would be my best guess.

    ReplyDelete