Monday, December 31, 2012

My big news :)

So........ i know i have blog traffic. I track it, but what i cant figure out is why only a couple people comment. Even when my posts are real good only a couple comment.  I love to talk people, i love to debate, i answer all questions & respond to all comments so come on now!!! I will not bite..... i promise.

I have more to post about christmas, i need to upload pics to make it better but that will have to wait.

I am trying to write enough first so this does not appear in the section that says what the post is about if you are a follower lol.

So here it is, my BIG news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a new phone!! Ha ha that is not my biggest news but i did get the new Samsung Galaxy SIII because of something stupid i did. I was throwing out the soup at work & i keep my phone in my bra, i wear sports bras  mostly. I guess my phone fell into the garbage & i did not notice. I did not realise it for an hour when i went to use it. I then had about 10 ppl helping me look for it. We called it like 50 times, finally someone heard it vibrate in the garbage. Ya, it was covered in mushroom soup. I dried it out with rice but some stuff didnt work any more & i could not get to the apps page anymore. Worst part is this was a loner phone that i have to send back.

I had to take the buyout option & activation fee which altogether adds $155 to my bill for the 1st month. I got my husband to upgrade to the iphone 4s for the same price because otherwise he would just do it in a few days once he got jealous enough of me having a new phone. The deal was he had to buy the cases though. We both got otterbox for obvious reasons (hello, glass!), he got a hunting one which was more expensive so $150 later we have 2 new cases lol.


I got a new job!!!!!!!!!!!!! This one is monday to friday. Straight days, no more night shifts & also $3.50 AN HOUR more. That is a huge difference which will be the difference in us getting ahead & just floating. My last day is January 4th, i was only going to work till the 3rd but i got suckered. My first day is January 7th. I am very nervous. It is an office job for a trucking company & i will have a lot of responsibilities which is why i imagine it is $15 an hour to start.

I am writing this on sunday morning, my last night shift but this will be posted monday morning which is New Year's Eve so i want to wish everyone a safe & happy New Year. I hope you all have fun but please do not drink & drive. We are going out this year so i will post about it afterwards.

6 comments:

  1. Yay! So happy for you. When you said about the phone I was like, really? but as I went down and saw about the new job I was "woo hooing"! That is just fantastic. I'm sure you will do well! Happy New Year! mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! I can finally comment again with no problems lol (yet anyway). Maybe there were all having the same issue I was.. if they are using Explorer to read your blog? Idk... whatever the problem was.. it was weird.

    Anyway, congrats again on the job ;) I'm so excited for you!!! I know you'll do awesome! Cus really.. how could you not? I'm awesome and we're twins.. so by default, we're BOTH awesome no matter what we're doing :D

    You'll really enjoy the S3 once you get used to it. For real, that shit can do just about everything but clean toilets lol

    Hope you have a fun and safe NYE :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks mum. The phone was still a bummer cause will cost almost 300$ for the 2 of us. Oh well we have them now lol.

    Lol i do not use ie, i use chrome always for blogger, no prolems.

    Thanks Jen!!! Course we are awesome lol.

    Ha ha G calls it my tv, he thinks it is so big.

    We had a good NYE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new job! For some reason I thought I read this & commented? Must be losing it :-) Happy New Years Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is so exciting about the new job! Sounds like 2013 is going to be a good year for you.

    ReplyDelete