Grams funeral was this friday, it was as hard as expected but gramps did ok. We had supper at a restaurant with my moms side of the family, they had to close the restaurant for us as there was too many of us, like lock it up (was in a hotel so couldn't just lock the door). It had been a long time since that many of our "immediate" family was together.
We had our "christmas" dinner on Saturday, then Sunday we had a meal & cake for my brothers birthday. I am now at work, off @ 7, say bye to my mom as she goes back home 1500 miles away :( . I have to be back to work for 3.
Today marks 2 years since we got engaged & since i quit smoking. I only had 2 smokes this day 2 years ago, as of 11/12/10 i was completely smoke free. I have not touched one since. I can not handle the smell of it what so ever now but i do have more breathing problems than i did before.
I am looking for new blogs to follow that are not about real life. Anyone know of any good blogs that i do not have on my list yet?
I'm sorry about your Grandma.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the no smoking thing :)
Sorry you are going thru all this Bonnie :( Losing my grandma was one of the hardest things I ever went thru so I feel your pain. It sucks that your mom is not closer. I'm glad your family got to spend some quality fun time together as well :-)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the no smoking! You are way stronger than me....still working on it.
I am so sorry for your loss Bonnie... I just lost my grandma a few weeks ago and I miss her so so much.
ReplyDelete