That is how many blog posts i have for 2013, granted i have some in drafts that i had to take down but that is less than 10. That is pretty crappy. Moving on.
My birthday was Saturday, i am now out of early 30's and in that middle stage but not quite 35 yet. I think 35 will be ok, 36 on the other hand is closer to 40, that is where my break down will be.
So i separated my pics from our trip to Minneapolis and i am officially the worst picture taker ever. It was our 1 year anniversary and i have ZERO pics of the 2 of us and only a couple of my husband. Not 1 single pic of me. How sad is that. So while i thought i would do a picture post I don't have many, i think i was going to do a day by day breakdown and i will have to pic my fav pics from the days and add them to picasa. I will do that this week.
My birthday was good despite the fact i didn't even get a phone call from my son, i will explain more on that later. I have a couple good posts to write up here shortly, one that will make a good debate if people join in.
Welcome my newest follower, Emily , go check her out over there, give her some love.
We just switched providers for Internet and our line was cut and down for over a day, they think was a squirrel because cut means pulled out lol. I then get the bill and did not get 1 month free nor did i get a separate bill like i asked for. They have added a credit to the next bill which should mean 0$ but now i am stuck with a higher one to pay now, which sucks but i knew all along their billing department sucked.
I have the blazer in the shop getting fixed right now and it was supposed to go in at 10 and be a 2.6 hour job, they break for lunch from 1-2 and now 2:40 and i still have no call back and they are not answering their phone. Grrrr, i need to go to shoppers and take advantage of some coupons before my son gets here, he is coming over so we can talk. He really, really upset me and i told him i did not want a relationship with him at this time. We will see if i can make him understand why i am so upset.
My tattoos are not as pretty as those pics, they scabbed over and are way lighter. I will have to get them redone.
Look forward to some more posts soon!
That always happens to me, I never have as many pictures of myself. I have to remind myself to have Izzy take some pics!
ReplyDeleteyour son is what, 14-15years old? how could you possibly say to him that you don't want a relationship with him? what kind of mother says that? I know you guys have a difficult history, but that is in large part due to you and your grandmother. not a teenager's fault. he's a teenager. most teenagers never pick up the phone to call someone for their birthday and if you were out of town, i can only imagine it slipped his mind. cut him some slack. how would you feel if your mother told you she didn't want a relationship with you because you missed one phone call? you need to grow up and act like an adult and his mother. not like a petty teenager. you may be hurt but that doesn't give you the right to say that to a teenage boy, i don't care how "mature" you think he is or or "different" your relationship is.
ReplyDelete