Monday, May 23, 2016

Sooooooo sorry!

I was gonna show off what I bought today but instead I will show you how I look now. This is a picture of new clothes I bought in fargo. I got the smallest size at the plus size store and I think their sizing must be off. Their 14-16 fits me and I am a 20/22. Whatever, I am happy I had to go with the clothes off the dummies LOL. The formatting for this is all wrong but it is being stupid so I can't change it. This was before Garth Brooks, which was amazing btw. See my weight loss? My shaved head? I am adding blue/purple streaks in couple weeks and going to get a new tattoo soon as well. I have little old ladies stop me to tell me I look good so I will roll with it. LOL. 


I didn't mean to fall off the face of the earth. I have been sooooo tired at the end of the day that I only spend an hour or so online.

New job is going well but holy crap it is a lot of work. You have no idea. I mean I have had work and been busy before but NOTHING like this. It doesn't end.

In order to do payroll I have to do quantities (materials hauled) and right now that is about 2-300 loads per day but will go probably close to 1000 as the season gets busier.

I also have to do all the time sheets, and code them properly which is a bit of a challenge right now. I am catching on but there is a lot to it. It only comes with experience.

Then there is fuel. We have hired trucks and they get fuel through us so that is a very important part of the invoicing.

We have our payroll every 2 weeks and hired truck payroll opposite weeks. Everything has to be 100% correct.

I then have camp costs in order to charge our hired trucks properly as well.

It may not seem a lot split apart but I tell ya, I do 12 hour days 5:30 am to 5:30 pm and I am busy the whole day with work left over each and every day.

I got high praise for having very few mistakes on my last payroll but it took me ALL day (13 hours) to get it all right after I had my entries in. I was upset that I wasted that day.

I am hoping that once I get to know more it will be easy. they are satisfied with me but I want them to keep being satisfied and not be overwhelmed.

So.......I also started smoking again, between my husband and son I had enough and broke. I needed something. I was turning to food and after 2 weeks I realized what I was doing. Then my ex-husband was being a complete dick and I just couldn't do it, I couldn't DO IT. A strong person has a point they can no longer be strong. I needed something, and the urge to smoke was a strong one and I wrestled with it for a few hours but in the end I lit up after having drinks with some people from camp.

I have an update with selling the house and my marriage but that will be for another post. I just wanted to pop in. Hopefully I can get another post up soon. I am beat most days so it is hard. Next days off is the weekend of the 4th.


2 comments:

  1. You look lovely! I'm just concerned that you are overdoing it. Work sounds MAJOR. You just had some major health shit (excuse, me) go down not that long ago. Please take care of yourself! :) mum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lot of work but I can do it. It is just tough at the moment because I don't know enough yet.

      It isn't super stressful. I have less bowel issues at work than I do at home. Home is definitely more stressful. I hope that stops soon. Explain more in another post. I will try and get it written today.

      Delete