I wanted to put this out here so i had it to look back on. The difference is huge, but I still look at my face like it is too fat now. My recent picture isn't the best in terms of lighting, and just the pic in general but neck down I like it. If only I saw that when I looked in the mirror. I look at that picture and am like wow, on the sides i am looking pretty thin. I am hopeful having the tummy tuck will make me feel that way with the actual tummy area in a few months. I have a friend who says it is really hard to get out of the "fat brain".
I can honestly say before my wedding I did not feel as fat as I looked. The one on the left was the night before my wedding. I also did not feel super fat on the day of my wedding either but I look back now and am like "Wow". I can't wait to show new pics after I am fully healed. Good Vibes that I heal quickly!
 |
| The one on the left is 4 years ago, one on the right 1.5-2 years ago |
 |
| this one is August 2015. |
 |
This one is September 10, 2016
|
WOW! You look great!!
ReplyDeleteYou do look amazing! I understand "fat brain" - I lost 75 lbs, and even at my lowest weight, I still thought I looked fat. (I weighed 145 lbs at that time). When I shopped, I was still going for XL and XXL clothing, and shocked when it was too big on me. Sadly, lost my control somewhere along the way, and I've gained a lot of it back. :( Time to get back on track!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the healing process after your surgery!