I went out with my gf's last night and I was still wearing clothes for my old body. i can't buy too much right now for various reasons but one is that my body is still changing. My one gf literally took it off and made me put on one of her shirts and holy hell. I was confident before and had a swagger (even when i was big) but this one shirt made me feel on top of the world. I got compliments all night and my head swelled a bit. Too bad I am growing my hair out so was having a bad hair night.
Anyways, I thought I would share it in case anyone was wondering how I looked after my surgery. I am a fairly conservative person so I put a pin in it to hide my chest still. You can't even tell how big my chest is with this shirt. If you can't tell my favorite pants are too big now too. I have support garments on in this picture. I have them for 3 more weeks.
Anyways, I thought I would share it in case anyone was wondering how I looked after my surgery. I am a fairly conservative person so I put a pin in it to hide my chest still. You can't even tell how big my chest is with this shirt. If you can't tell my favorite pants are too big now too. I have support garments on in this picture. I have them for 3 more weeks.

No comments:
Post a Comment