I decided to start a non-fiction blog just to clear my head, everything posted is the real, i will be going back and forth between the past, present & my future goals
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Birthday!!!
Today is my birthday, i am 32!!! Totally old now, these are hitting me way worse than when i turned 30. Yesterday i got my feet done & pedicure finally, only been waiting 2 months lol. Today i get a massage :) we are 100% covered if we go to a rmt so that is what i am doing. Tomorrow we are hoping to get the fence done. The weather should hold out for us. I finally got most of my stds addressed (the ones i have addresses for) so those will be going out today. That is about it, oh woke up at 7am just so i could read Jenn's blog post!!!! Now i am hungry, that's all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Birthday to you (chachacha)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to you (chachacha)
Happy Birthday dear Sweet....
Happy Birthday to you (CHA CHA CHA!)
I don't get the chachachas, but my kids always do it! Have a great day. Ah, a massage, sounds fantastic! mum
LOL thanks hun, that is cute :)
ReplyDeleteHahaha you're so funny!! You really didn't have to wake up early just to read my post.. It would have still been there later tonight or tomr.
ReplyDeleteOh and uhh.. stop saying you're old. Cus if you're old.. then that makes ME old too!! (I'll be 33 this year)
Happy birthday!!!!
ReplyDeletereally Jen? i would have never known that. I love your blogs, that just shows you how much. I was not sure if i would get on again before friday, tomorrow we are putting up our fence so will be busy. I would never guessed you were older than me. My son on the envelope of my card wrote "today your 32, your almost middle age, you get older every second" what a little turd lol.
ReplyDeletety lyryn
Well I already wished you a happy birthday but happy birthday again!
ReplyDeletety krysten
ReplyDeleteHaha your son is funny lol.
ReplyDeleteYep.. I'm older but only by like 9 months. :)
Hope you had a great bday!! Did you get your fence all finished?
Ya it was funny but rude too lol.
ReplyDeleteWe got it mostly finished, need to trim the tops of the posts & put up one more board. It needs to be cut a foot & it was a hot day +32C which is very hot & humid, sweat was pouring off everyone. There was also a setback, geno cut into the hydro wire (we even did call before you dig) that runs to the garage so we had to get an electrician to come out. I will take pics soon.
HAHAHAH I laugh at your 32C.. (which is only 89F) Try 109F (would be about 44C for you).
ReplyDeleteWant to know what that feels like?? Ohh just wait.. you will see come next year when you're down here for your honeymoon! You will seriously think something is sitting on your chest and you can't breathe.
A/C and water become your 2 new best friends. :)
Lol Jen that is just the temp, that is NOT with humidity. We are very wet here so you have to add to that, it is not a dry heat like in mexico. Trust me, water & ac are our best friends too, the sweat was just pouring off them.
ReplyDelete