I know i am a bad blogger lately. I just honestly do not feel like writing at this time. I am shy on the knot too so it is not just here.
Not much to report on the wedding front, i have my outfit for our pics this Saturday, i can't wait to do them!!!
We bought a laptop for the grand prize draw at our social, it should be awesome :). It is better than my computer & brand new was only $300. HP 3gb, 320 gb hd. Someone will be happy to win that i am sure.
I turned down one job because the hours were horrible for the pay but i do have 2 more interviews coming up finally, one on Monday which unless someone has more book-keeping experience than i do i am sure i will get it. I have already done the job at my previous job, it is just a different farm. I also have one on Wednesday for a government job, both are part time, the farm one is 2 days so if the other one is 3 days & they can work around each other i would be very happy!!! Wish me luck, i need something soon, but i do need a couple days before the social off so........... hope they are accommodating if i get them both.
That is about it other than a situation that i do not feel like writing about, hope everyone is well.
good luck with your interviews! don't beat yourself up about blogging- this whole space is yours and for you... we're just invited to it. *hugs*
ReplyDeleteThanks sara :) hugzzz
ReplyDelete