Thursday, September 15, 2011

Wedding Wednesday-oops Thursday now

I am quite excited today, i got some checks done. I confirmed we have the church booked for us & we start our prep October 15th. I am not catholic but i very much want to walk through those big doors so i am excited, we will not be having a full mass. Fiance being catholic is surprisingly the one who resisted the idea of a church wedding.

I also went shopping for decorations for our halloween social. I only have a few more things to get & i am done. Anyone want 60 candy dishes when all is said & done? Once i get the candy, cups & the few more decorations there is nothing left to purchase other than the license, liquor, mix & food. YAY!!! Once i am done with the few things we still need to buy the rest of the ticket money will go towards liquor. That obviously is the most expensive part of the night. I have had some issues come up & all are not dealt with but i am sure will be fine.

We got approved for our firepit today for our housewarming party, so let's hope no one complains to the fire department about the smoke so that we do not get shut down friday night!!!

The weather is real cold right now, reminds me that it will be like this for the social, unfortunately. I hope they have the heat on lol.

I think that is it wedding related, i am going to book the honeymoon right after the social so i am excited!!!

3 comments:

  1. hey there! Thanks for stopping by today. I hope things are going well with your mom.

    Thinking of you xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Krysten.

    Thanks Jillian, she is getting better. Slowly.

    ReplyDelete