Hi everyone, been a few days since i have posted so i thought it was time. I am pretty p-o'd right now so i will do my best to keep this post on track lol.
We had our housewarming party Friday night, it went well until about 1am. I will not get into that right now because i am so mad but let's just say, it is VERY hard for me to not kick out the bridesmaid (& end the friendship) that has been stressing me out this whole time. She deeply insulted me, on purpose, good intentions or not do not matter. I have had it, anything else & i will totally remove her. I asked the people i wanted but she has done nothing but criticize me from the start & my choices & decisions, wanting me to put in her tacky ideas instead. No way!!! She is also critical of my best friend & her ideas for bachelorette party, she wants it to be trashy (not my style). I know, i was there when she was sayin this crap. Yet for some reason my best friend likes her. I don't know why, but then again she hasn't seen the stuff i have.
The main reason i wanted to write today is this, i am honestly quite torn, i follow a few blogs, one i started following when i got engaged looking for wedding blogs. She has been married almost 3 years now, she just announced they are splitting up. I could sense it for a while but this hit me like a ton of bricks. I don't know the girl but for some reason it is affecting me. I guess i am mostly just sad that they could not work it out, i am secretly hoping that living apart may make them close again. I loved her wedding posts & how exciting it was. I am probably sad because i am worried about that in my own relationship down the line. Our relationship is not the same as it was 5 years ago, we are more settled, less wild & free, but i love him more now than i did then, whereas he wishes things stayed as they were 5 years ago(we did not worry the way we do now), that is impossible, we are not the same & if you do not grow up & together you do not have a solid foundation. We are two peas in the pod, we think the same, so much so that it is creepy sometimes!!!
I was going to do a wedding post tomorrow but i don't think i will bother, will just update now. I have all my social decorations!!! I am so excited, i will post a pic another day. They are all in the bags so you can't see them, but i will take pics after we decorate the hall. I only need to grab a few extra fence posts (for the graveyard) & a couple more garland & i am totally set. Yes if you notice i overuse &!!!
G picked up a 2nd job to pay for the garage roof & the fence & patio. The fence & patio are already done, the patio is not even but it looks fine to me. With our ground it was impossible to get it even. It is going to suck having him only home every 2nd weekend, thank god it is only temporary, i understand why he needed too but i like our time together. It makes me feel more guilty that i still do not have a job, my next interview is not till October 5th.
Well unless there is someone who is going through the EXACT same thing as me, I'll assume you're talking about me ;-)
ReplyDeleteThe thing about my marriage is that we not only grew apart but he stopped wanting to be in this marriage. For a long time I tried everything I could to keep us together but it came down to the fact that our marriage isn't what he wanted anymore - and I didn't want to be with someone who didn't want that. It wasn't an easy decision. But I know from the relief I feel that it was the right one to make.
You should ask yourself this, "Is this someone that I want to spend EVERY SINGLE DAY with FOREVER." Keep in mind that every day is not going to be fun. Some days will downright suck. For me it just got to the point where neither of us wanted that forever anymore.
I still believe in love. I hope one day I'll find someone that I want to be with every single day forever.
Truly I want YOU and everyone else I know to have happy relationships. So be happy! Don't let my sad point in life get you down.
And thank you for worrying =-)
I wish nothing but the best for you krysten. I guess it hit me more because i am engaged & feel the way you did when you guys were engaged. It just makes me worry, which is normal. I can be with him forever, i would not have been with him this long otherwise, i usually leave people when things get hard. We seem to be getting stronger as we face the challenges that can break up.
ReplyDeleteI know you will get through it, but it still breaks my heart. I guess that comes from following your blog for almost a year now.