I am starting a slew of shifts coming up so i won't get to post for a while. 5 night shifts in a row does not give me much time for anything. I am also 1 on, 1 off then another 3 or 4 more nights next week, so needless to say i am going to be tired & busy. That takes us till the end of April, which is crazy!
Bear was a lil shit again yesterday. I have been closing all the doors upstairs ever since he ate my mask. Well i guess yesterday i left mine open by a little bit. I check on him often when he is not in the same room with me. i guess he got up there, i went to find him but could not see or hear him (thought the door was closed n he not there) so i went & searched downstairs again. I could not find him so i went back upstairs.
The little bugger got himself locked in my room, he also ate the cap on my melatonin & ate 61 of them. I called the vet & she said to give him peroxide to make him throw up. I did but that did not work. He appears fine so i am sure he is ok. We are lucky that it was a natural supplement & not a chemical one or he would have been toast, though those lids are much harder to get into.
He knew he was bad too because when i told him to get downstairs he ran down the stairs. He never does that, he stops every 3 stairs & waits to make sure you are coming.
I am going to update the wedding blog as well soon, though not with pictures of the invitations. I haven't taken them yet lol.
Luckily it didn't hurt him! You would think they would taste bad lol
ReplyDeleteI am thankful he did not get hurt. I transferred them to another jar that he can not get into.
ReplyDeleteThey dont have a bitter taste to them. He also likes to put anything in his mouth so i dont think that would stop him lol.