Last i left off was when my sis went back to bc. Fast forward a few months.
That was in March, in October my mom was having her first surgery, normal routine surgery but she asked me to come there to help take care of her since she couldn't totally count on my sis, not to be there every single day. So i went.
G did not like when i was gone for my g-ma funeral without him so he decided to pay $500 & lose $500 in wages that weekend to come with me. It would be his first time meeting my mom.
She paid for my ticket & flew me with air canada so that i could fly right to her town. I had a huge layover in vancouver though because flights going north are few & far in between.
He flew into a town in alberta through west jet because it was 300 cheaper & only 3 hours from where my mom lived. She had asked my sister & her husband to pick him up. He would pay for gas each way, but only for picking him up, not extra. The way it worked out even with the 3 hour drive he would get there before me & i left before him.
Midnight before we were to get on the plane my sister phones me, i was already in bed, G was already sleeping. She tells me they have no gas to go get him. I freak out, they knew about this for a while, it was the only requirement as he would fill them up when they got back. I told her to phone my mom & figure it out because someone sure had to pick him up. My mom worked at a store & said they can just charge it, G can pay that bill & then that was it for him paying for gas, if they had no gas after they got home they would have to figure it out.
I had not had time to talk to G about this, it was hectic that morning getting to the city, we had seperate flights, seperate airlines, which are opposite ends of the building. Sure there was an hour car ride but with someone else driving the convo doesn't get to it. When we get to the airport i had to go board almost immediately.
I got to where i was going, it was already night & dark about 12 hours after i left home. I was excited to see my mommy & my boyfriend, we were still in that puppy love stage. My excitement didn't last long.........
Ugh damn you and your cliffhangers!! lol
ReplyDeleteI expect another post by sunday lol
LOL, sorry but it is a bit of a story, gotta end it where it feels right. I will have one up soon. I am not like you, leaving cliffhangers FOR WEEKS woman lol. You did that not so long ago.
ReplyDeleteI work all weekend so i will do my best, we are full up so will be busy.
Stop doing that!!!! You get me a sucked in and then.....!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter!
mum
PS...um, ~J, you just got burned! LOL!
Sorry, the posts would be way too long, don't worry i will have another one up soon.
ReplyDeleteHaha Yes I did get burned Mum lmao
ReplyDelete