Friday, April 27, 2012

Updates!

2 new posts with pics are up on the wedding blog :). I know some people read it but are not followers so may not know they are there. Check them out, they are good! Only 2 more months left so there is lots going on.

Bear is still sick. I hope this round fixes it, will get expensive if this medicine don't work, he would probably have to stay at the vet hospital or get real expensive meds.

I am not happy with work. They hired new ppl & one has as much shifts as me yet she has another job & they know this is my only one. She can get as many shifts as she wants at that place. Also i get all nights, i hate nights. There are only 2 of us here with kids that are at home sometimes, the new girl who gets the same amount of shifts has older kids & lives on her own, she gets afternoons which piss me off as my boss knows i want those shifts.

I guess after the honeymoon i will look for another job. 6 shifts is not enough to live on & i do not want to work nights anymore, i never did & i stated that from the beginning. I love my boss, she is awesome, but i am too burnt out from this. Night shifts affect both the day before & they day after so 3 days for 1 shift is a bit much with my life. It will suck to start over but i don't think it is fair that the new girl gets the same amount of shifts & the shifts i want.

I know the one girl who gets most of the hours prefers night shifts but she gets evenings as well. I don't get it. She is so rude to the customers & gets so many complaints. One day she had 3 in a row, right to 2 of us staff so i wasn't dreaming it. She is full time so nights would be completely fine for her & she prefers them. With me being part time it is a night here a night off then another night etc which is shitty cause i have to stay up & lose a lot of sleep so that i don't wake up at 10.

I did not mean for this to turn into a rant. I just got the new schedule.

I got the 2 days off i wanted, well the one before the shower i work 3-11 which is ok because it isn't nights. that is the only evening i work.

I also took of the night before we go to my cousins. That is still a month away. It will be nice to get out of town for a while, that means we can go early. I hope we can take the dog. I have to ask but it is better than getting a babysitter. I would never assume it is ok though so will see. The boys will have fun at the gravel pit. We will take our quad, so us girls can sit & gossip! Ha ha, my cousin got married a couple years ago so with a month left till the wedding then i am sure it will be lots of wedding talk. She is only 5 months younger than me so we grew up together.

It is our first time going there on our own, last time we were there was her wedding 2.5 years ago. We are bad cousins lol. I hope the weather will be nice to have a fire. I plan to get drunk :P. I don't get drunk often but i want to get drunk then, at our bachelor/ette & also the after party the day after the wedding. Not at the wedding though, i will be dancing & chatting.

SO SO SO EXCITED!!! Omg can you imagine what i will be the week before the wedding. I have loved the wedding process & haven't stressed too much other than the money factor which has been settled big time so now i can relax yay :)

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like lots of fun times ahead :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you need to sit down with your boss and tell her straight out. Hmm.. maybe you should wait til closer to honeymoon incase she thinks you're leaving she dont lay you off before then.

    Can't wait to hear all about your mini-vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She knows how i feel Jen. I have been quite vocal about what i want lol.

    There is a girl leaving in July. I am hoping to pick up more shifts then, i told her specifically i want those shifts, if i don't get them then i will be looking for another job after the honeymoon, but i love my boss & the job.

    ReplyDelete