Happy easter everyone! I am working this weekend so we got our treats last weekend, i pick it all so no fun for me lol. I was told to have a post by sunday so Anyhoo, i left off saying my excitement didn't last long.
The ticket & lost time cost G about 1000$ over all so he did not have a lot of money left. I think he went up there with $100 cash or something like that because he paid the trip in cash. That was including gas money, which meant he had no spending money, but that was ok.
I get there & we were talking about our respective trips & he proceeds to tell me about filling the car up with gas, then being told that he had a bill to pay in the store. He didn't know why he had to pay twice. HOLD UP HERE, WTF?????? He wasn't supposed to pay twice. He did not know any better so he told them he would put the gas in like he was supposed too. Well after they had to charge the gas he was just supposed to pay the bill, NOT fill up the car too. They basically scammed him. They told me they thought he knew about the bill. Like seriously? You expected him to pay 2 tanks of gas then pay again to take him back?
Who would actually do that? I'm sorry but i don't know anyone who would fill someone's car up for them for free for them to run around on. I then told them he already paid 80$ in gas that he would not be paying gas to get back to alberta. They then ran everywhere that week on his gas, it was almost on empty. I was livid, it is one thing to screw me around but another to screw my new(ish) bf of less than a year around. It reflected badly on me because it was my family, thank god he didn't get mad at me.
My sister wanted to show me wedding pics & talk about the wedding but i was still fuming over that. I did not want to take interest in something i was purposefully excluded from. By the end of the week my sis had gone to the hospital. She blamed me for all her problems & i got into a major fight with her husband in the lobby, good thing he was playing up an "injury" by being in a wheelchair or he would have been knocked on his ass. I was pissed. I haven't been around since she was 11 but everything in her life was my fault? Not a chance. She was then diagnosed with borderline personality disorder.
I did not talk to her for years again after that. I was done. She treated us like crap, then screwed over my bf with NO apology NO paying back of the money they virtually stole from him. She still to this day has not apologized or paid him back. I haven't let it go, i never will because i do not have closure.
I do talk to her now, only because of my mom, when she texts me. I miss her but i can't forgive her until she actually acounts for her actions & takes responsibility. She is not quite the same person as she was back then, she left her husband & is will a guy about 12 or 13 years older than her who treats her like a queen, which is what she needs to feed her personality but i still hold it against her. Our relationship has not been the same since nor will it ever be, it seems kinda fake, we avoid the big issues.
I have invited her to my wedding, she is doing a reading but i couldn't bring myself to ask her to be a bm even though i would have never thought twice about it before. I am including her with us for hair/make up etc though, i would never not do that when someone comes from so far away.
I can understand not being able to forgive without some sort of closure. That's about where I am with my bitch-in-law. She doesn't believe she did anything wrong, as she claims she can't remember doing the things I say she has.. so she won't apologize. But honestly, even IF she did apologize I don't think I could ever fully forgive and forget. I will never like her, but she isn't my sister, ya know?
ReplyDeleteWhat they did to G was wrong.. plain and simple. They sound like users. Do you think it was more him than her? Or both?
Ha ha Jen, i came to see if you commented since it is sunday lmao. Damn your good :P
ReplyDeleteI don't think an apology is enough at this stage of the game either, i think i need more than that & honestly i don't feel like i will ever fully trust her again. I gave her that chance after the wedding debacle & look where that got me.
Honestly, i couldn't tell you. She is not with him anymore & she is way different now but....... she had choices.