If you are not following my wedding blog you totally must do so if you want wedding recaps. Because of the crazy stalker person (not saying she is truly crazy but stalking someone is a crazy thing to do). i will not post a single picture here. You can not be anonymous with that blog because of the privacy settings, you have to have gmail or blogger in order for me to accept you. I do not want to have to deal with a made up fake account just to check on wedding pics of a wedding she chose to have no part in.
This post will be a bit about wedding stuff because it doesn't need to be private. 30 days!!! Omg i can't believe it. Yesterday was May 30th which meant 1 month out. I can't believe it is that close. We got the marriage license so we are good to go.
I ordered 2 of the same dress just now so i will have 3 of the same dress lol. I ordered an awesome party dress for my shower/bachelorette party (which by the way is completely different so no unexpected guests can show up). It is probably one of the most prettiest/sexiest dresses i have ever owned. It looks awesome on me to but was too big so i ordered the next 2 sizes down so that one will fit, i can return them in store so 2 will be going back.
Anyone who likes clothes knows that is the worst, seeing dresses online thinking they look awesome then getting to the store & realising they look like crap or they do not look good on you. I was so bummed when i could not find that dress in the store to try on. Nothing else looked right, what i liked he didn't but i still didn't find "the one" so i came home & ordered it on whim. It looks awesome & i will feel amazing.
It felt better than ordering my wedding dress. I got my dress so early i wasn't in the midst of planning really, if i got it this year i would have been over the top, the way i felt when i took it to the seamstress. I felt like a real bride then. I don't even remember what day i took it to her but i should be hearing from her soon. With just over 4 weeks to go we will have to try it on again.
i am almost done with one of my projects, it will be nice not to have them laying all over. I will post pics on the other blog, not this one but lets just say i spend an awful lot of time on things to get them just right. I have 2 more things to finish up then it is time to get it all packed just right to haul it to the reception. This way i can save the most space without having anything break.
I am so paranoid i will forget something because it is oot, for the social we forgot coffee cups & clamato juice for the beer. I know not everything will go right but i really can't forget anything. I have dreams we forget the rings because they are locked up & we not thinking about them. I will definately have to make a list soon just to be safe lol.
Bear is doing good, back to his pesky self. Matter of fact he is just bugging me because he has a huge kleenex fetish & i had a sneezing fit & blew my nose, he had it in his mouth before i could even put it down lol. He seriously will go crazy for it. That is the only time he really climbs on things. 2 more weeks he will be at the vet to get fixed. Poor guy. right before we get the company with dogs so he should be good i hope.
3 more weeks until my family will be here. I can't wait. Other than the fact my garden is starting to grow i don't have anything else to report today i don't think. My eyes r getting heavy, i think sneezing made my head go crazy cause now i really need to go to bed. Hope ya'll have a great weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment