Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Not much new

I see someone asked for update. It easier to make post than to comment.

Well....I'm still in the hospital. Day 18 now this stretch. I've had a wicked bug for the last 2 days that had me spending a lot of time on a commode and vomiting. I vomited bile for the first time in over 12 years since I had my first surgery.

I have asked to be transferred to my home hospital for the rest of my recovery so i can see my family but I have yet to see my doctor team. They are usually here by 9 am so i am feeling quite anxious. My stomach hurts so bad I can't wait till I'm a bit better.

I know many have it worse than I do and I should be grateful I don't have a bag but it is really hard being this sick. I didn't start feeling sorry for myself until my stomach felt like 1000 knives were in there.

So ya, that's where I'm at. Not much change. Haven't eaten in 18 days either.

1 comment:

  1. I think it would be hard not to feel down.. You have a lot going on. I hope you get your transfer and can be closer to your family. Is your husband there with you?

    ReplyDelete