Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Hospital

I'm not ready to write about my surgery yet but I thought i would post a little update.

I'm back in the hospital. Since Saturday evening actually when i presented at my local er. They sent me by ambulance back to the hospital I had my surgery at and I got on the area around 24 hrs later. That means I been here since Sunday 10 pm. I haven't been allowed to eat or drink. My pain is horrible. I don't have much to update at this time though. I don't fully know what is wrong (just suspect) nor do I know when I am going home. Friday at the earliest.

I am hoping to feel better by Friday as saturday is my son's 17th birthday.  There is also a funeral for a little 3.5 year old boy. He spent his whole life in the hospital   so it was both a blessing and a curs.  He had DBA and would never live a normal life. I will be pretty upset if I have to miss it but at the same time there isn't much I can do about my health or this severe pain (not incision related) i am in.

Take a look at the picture, you can see the pain in my face. That is an NG tube in my stomach draining it. One of the most uncomfortable things ever. It hurts both the nose and throat.

2 comments:

  1. Awe you poor thing.. I hope you feel better soon and the doctors figure out your pain :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sooo sorry! My father in law had one of those a few years ago. I can't even imagine the pain!

    ReplyDelete