I changed it so that people could just comment without me having to approve. I still have the old blogger interface but it doesn't show i have new comments so i guess i will have to figure out how to do that. I may have to go back to comment moderation because this one doesn't email me either like the wedding blog does. I can't figure it out.
Here i thought no one was leaving comments but it is may 22 & i just found one from may 2nd & then a few on more recent posts. So that tells you how long it's been.
I promise i am not ignoring anyone. I will never ever be that type of blogger. I hate how people only write posts but never want to interact with their followers or respond to comments. I find it rude.
I have updates for both blogs but after 8 hours sleep in 3 days (only 1.5 hrs last night) i am exhausted.
Think I might be having the same problem, Idk. That or no one is commenting on my posts lol But i have the new blogger interface.
ReplyDeleteI had posted something on Past Lovers earlier in the month and didn't get a single comment but I did get 1 or 2 from my other.
Oh well.. :)