Thursday, May 17, 2012

Randomness

It has been a while since i have posted. I am at work again after almost a week off (1 workday in that stretch) but i have had hives since sunday (tried a new face cream from loreal that i got in the mail worth $20 for our shower saturday & i reacted) so i have been taking benydryl & crashing lots. Today i woke up @ noon intending to have a nap, but of course it never works out that way.

G was off & he was outside when i got up. He had dug all the grass out of my garden plot so that i could finally plant my garden (yay!) so that is what i did today. I also spent 2 hours shopping, even when we only get a couple things it takes us hours lol.

I planted watermelons, cucumbers, carrots, lettuce & baby tomatoes. I hope they all grow

I think bear has hit a growth slump (i hope). He feels a bit heavier but he is not too much bigger. He has been doing well, we have been able to leave him out at night & while we are gone. He ripped up a game case though the other day so he got put away last night, will see if it will teach him a lesson.

I have some wedding updates for the other blog but will probably leave that until tomorrow.

2 comments: