I had a blog post written in my head while i slept the other day, now i have no clue what i meant to say, so because of that i am going to update the wedding blog before i forget lol.
I am sooooo tired tonight, my eyes do not want to stay awake. G woke me up @7 cause his car wouldn't start so he wanted to take mine. Fine, OOPS no, wait, it is payday & i thought i had to take the dog back to the vet so i jumped out of bed. Of course then i am up while he is taking the part he thought it was apart to go get checked.
It was 1:30 by the time i even thought of laying down again after i got home, so then i go to bed, but then my phone keeps ringing. Granted for decent reasons but that doesn't help me.
I am on a 4 day stretch, last stretch i got 22 hours of sleep over 5 days, certainly not enough by any means. I need way more than that so i am hoping i can sleep this weekend. I won't have to get up for the dog at least because my son is home.
Speaking of dogs, he is done his medicine, now is a waiting game. He had diarhea yesterday but i think it is just from beans he had, i didn't know they went right through them. He hasn't had it since the afternoon.
We have started leaving him out when we go to bed & when we go out. So far so good, he is behaving. he does come knocking on our door though. He has been very needy lately so after a few hours alone he wants attention. he has seperation anxiety, i am positive about that. When we are both home he is happy & HAS to lay between us, he is then comfortable & calm.
When i leave for work & G is still up because he is not working the next day bear mopes & goes to bed, he has done this with me since the beginning. He loves G & gets excited to see him but doesn't mope. He also wants to come everywhere with us & soon as he sees you putting your shoes on he is at the door.
He is 45 pounds now, i would show you pics but at work i have no pics lol.
Hi! Just started reading your blog, I really like your direct approach with life:) cant wait for more posts! Where do I find your wedding blog? Jennifer
ReplyDeleteJennifer if you email her she will add you :-) Puppy probably knows you are going to do fun stuff without him ie wedding & honeymoon!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Jennifer. Glad you like the blog :) you can email me at austinsmomca@gmail.com & i will add you.
ReplyDeleteHe is still being good Dido yay! lol
See, i just tried to be a follower and it assigned me this huge long number that means nothing to me!!
ReplyDeleteTold you I was clueless about this stuff!
ReplyDeleteAlso, my second comment was just published, but I still can't see my first one. hmmmm...
Ha ha cher i just replied to you in the newest post & i look crazy talking to myself ha ha. I did not realise these comments were on different posts. Your first one is on the newest post. that is why you dont see it lol.
ReplyDelete