I know it will take a while for this to take off, and i have lots to say so for the first while there will be plenty of posts, multiple a day i am sure, but hey it will give you something to read when you find my lil corner of the woods. My writing won't be perfect, i like to cut corners & use slang, just because. I will do my best not too.
I read most blogs while at work so i do not always leave comments though i have been trying lately, so if someone leaves me a comment & i read it but can not respond at the time & i forget about it shoot me an email & remind me! austinsmomca@gmail.com, it should be on my page but here it is just in case, abusive comments won't even get my attention, not wasting my energy on them. There is a huge difference between being constuctive & being downright ignorant. I KNOW i am going to be judged, i am well aware of that, the whole you don't know me you can't judge me just doesn't fly when one puts their personal life out there in cyberspace, it would be hard not to judge, but i do have one request, if you want to criticize & be negative PLEASE think a moment and put yourself in my shoes or try to, see if you can imagine the scenario & going through that yourself, then comment.
I have been through alot of rough things, i have done some bad things (oh man how i wanna swear lol), there are only a couple things in life i regret, most i don't, they made me who i am, i have grown so much if you knew me before you would be amazed at how much. This blog has adult content label because you will be walking through my life with me, i remember alot & i decided to take you through my past as well as my present & future. Some things are not suitable for children or close-minded people, some things may offend, when i am mad i SWEAR like a sailor, it will come out in my writing i am positive on that.
I love to write, just never thought i had time to start one before, or realised how much i needed too. I am going through more now than i was when i joined blogger so that may be why. Any past memories will be noted so that you do not get confused.
I hate english, so i will not have proper grammar, honestly i just can't be bothered, math was & is my thing. So if you are a grammar freak just ignore me lol.
Another post coming even though no one will read it for a long time lol. I know nothing about blogger so if you have tips feel free, sucks though i can not get posts or comments through my phone as i use a local not a national phone company :(
No comments:
Post a Comment