Sunday, December 19, 2010

today was......

a long stressful emotional day, i will eventually explain it. Put it this way, we didn't get supper till 11pm, anyhoo, i was going to stay up to write that post and i am sure it wouldn't take me long but i still have to make his lunch i will do it in the morning. I am still doin good at a post a day which of course will change with christmas a bit, and i never said how long they would be lol. Day 8 of not smoking, the last 2 days have been really, really, trying. I think if i make it into the new year i should be good, last time i did 30 days, but i am staying on the pills longer this time, they don't affect me the same. I know if i had one i would not want it and be discusted with myself that i couldn't do it. I need to learn how to relax, the stuff they say is relaxing bores me, or i guess the better thing would be how to calm myself. I am an emotionally high strung person by nature. i am very passionate so that makes it hard.
Nighty, night

No comments:

Post a Comment