Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Back to the grind

Man i have really been slacking, i was off yesterday and meant all day to be writing a post but then i got caught up in a blog i started reading and i never got around to it. I haven't even got into 2010 posts for that one yet, 400+ posts to go.

I hope everyone had a good Christmas, mine was quiet, I did not go to my family's this year, will explain why later but one of the main reason's is they all smoke and i am not ready to be around that many people smoking when i am fresh into quitting, today is day 18 without one. We are going to the fiance's family on the 30th, i work all day though and the next day too, which sucks but meh.

We won't be doing anything for new year's this year, nor next year yet again, he works both new year's eve & day, when you are driving truck for 12-15 hours a day and up @ 6 you don't want to be doing much. But when he finally gets a new year's off he is working christmas. I would rather him off christmas, I won't know what to do with him working christmas, have never had that, by the time he works christmas we will have been together for 6 years, that is a long time to have to change it up, that also means we won't be able to go to christmas mass either because he won't want to smell like a cow lol.

We didn't exchange gifts this year, we bought a big screen t.v. now we have our own wii as well, i never wanted one before. Other than that i got clothes from my parents, plus season 1 of gossip girl. We do not have cable and instead watch t.v. series but even then not often. We will just be starting season 6 of house, have season 6 & 7 of one tree hill plus season 1 of gossip girl to go through so that should keep us busy for a while lol.

I am saying Fuck you too another "friend" again. She doesn't live here, she lives 2 provinces away, made plans with me for the 2nd time and for the 2nd time never showed up, doesn't have the courage to face me either, so she hasn't said anything. I asked her to be in my wedding and she can't bother to come here? Fuck her, seriously, i am deleting & blocking from fb and deleting from my phone. Yes i am that much of a bitch that i don't continually give chance after chance. Why should i?

2 comments:

  1. Just discovered your blog today and getting caught up!
    Anyway I agree! I only give people 2 chances (a 2nd chance only if they have at least a half-ass decent excuse and an apology for the 1st time) otherwise, fuck'em.
    my time is too valuable to waste on certain people!
    --Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you have the same attitude as me. Thanks for reading, hope you like it, in some posts i am portrayed in a not so nice light but that is "being real" ha ha. do you have a blog?

    ReplyDelete