I decided to start a non-fiction blog just to clear my head, everything posted is the real, i will be going back and forth between the past, present & my future goals
Saturday, December 11, 2010
Getting married
We are engaged! the lil bugger tricked me, when i have more time i will blog all about it, this blog hasn't got out yet anyways so no one really but myself to tell it too lol
Congrats, girl. Saw you over on Erin's blog. I'll keep checking on you! mum
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I just saw your link on another blog, look forward to more posts... but you may be a bit too busy now with a wedding to plan :)
ReplyDeletethanks guys :) i have been a lil busy but i love to write and have lots in my head so i bet i can come up with something kat lol.
ReplyDelete