I can't spill yet but i should know by monday hopefully!!! Be on the look out. I think i mentioned that i received my present from
Erin in her giveaway. I will try posting the pictures, do not mind the way i look, i need to lose lots of pounds before our big day lol.
 |
| Thanks Erin, smells awesome, haven't had a chance to use yet, my other one is on last legs though!! |
We also had a bbq on Sunday with some friends, this was a small put together the day before thing, we had about 15 people, usually my bbqs have double this many, i only took 2 pics, here they are, i wish i would have got more. It was tons of fun.
 |
| My Fiance is the one in the lumberjack jacket, just off work |
 |
See my pretty car in the background? lol
|
First, let me say that you look gorgeous and do not need to change a thing before the wedding! Love the long hair - so jealous! Second, I'm so glad you received the body wash - nothing big, but it's always fun to receive little gifty stuff in the mail :)
ReplyDeleteThird, the BBQ looks like it was fun - I'm planning one for my husband's birthday in a couple of weeks - 50-60 people, and I'm stressing out! From renting the tents and the specific kind of tables I want and organizing the food and an ice-cream bar...I'm feeling a little overwhelmed. Maybe I'll do a post on it soon and lay out the details - I say I'm stressed but it's really so much fun!
Okay, I'll be talking to you soon!
Erin
Thank you Erin, i was sooooo excited when that package came. Silly me though i took a pic of the BACK of the bottle lmao.
ReplyDeleteDoes it feel like your planning a wedding? lol. Does he know about it? It is a lot of work, i do bbqs usually 4-5 times in the summer, i am known for them but i do not go that fancy lol. Last year i had a guy play and sing at one and now he is famous lol.
Do a post, maybe we will have tips!!!