I decided to start a non-fiction blog just to clear my head, everything posted is the real, i will be going back and forth between the past, present & my future goals
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
I won my first blog contest
I am so excited, i won my first blog contest. I have never won before so i am pretty happy :)
Thank you Erin, go check out her blogs guys she is pretty awesome
I won this awesome body wash, well i am assuming it is awesome cause it is one of Erin's favs. It looks like spring though so i am sure it will be great :)
Congratulations! What did you win?
ReplyDeleteI won this awesome body wash, well i am assuming it is awesome cause it is one of Erin's favs. It looks like spring though so i am sure it will be great :)
ReplyDeleteHey congrats! That's awesome! You seem to be a very lucky person... you should head down to Vegas lol
ReplyDeleteif only i could get a job then i would be extremely lucky lol
ReplyDelete