Monday, May 2, 2011

update for myself

Social:
I have the hall rented, dj booked, social tickets printed,
drink tickets bought,
half got the bar/door schedule worked out.
I am thinking about decorations now, i have a friend who has a fog machine and she will let me use it so that is awesome, because it is a halloween themed social we have to decorate more than a normal social does.
Security booked
(nothing new other than my first silent auction donation has come in)

Wedding:
ceremony is up in the air right now.
Groomsman are picked, bridesmaids are almost picked completely
Hall is booked for reception, linens have a deposit, backdrop has a deposit
Photographer has a deposit.
We now have a band instead of a dj.Dress is bought, veil is picked will be bought soon, tiara will be bought on saturday, shoes are bought, jewelery is picked out,  all that is left is a Bolero jacket, tuxes will be rented in january. Bridesmaids dresses are picked, will be bought in january.
Centerpieces are completely figured out and bought, i only need a navy dye for the sand and i am set.
Arch is bought, was cheaper with a 50% off coupon then to rent. Not sure where we are putting it though, depends on where we have the ceremony (church if i can help it, parent's yard if he can't handle the church thing, funny he is the catholic one)
I think i am doing the flowers, and going with silk, they will wilt otherwise and i want something people can keep for a lifetime.
I have a start on decorations and gifts, i think i know what we are doing for the gifts and just need to do it but that won't be till next year.
I have colors and everything picked out and that won't change.
I am doing a candy buffet for the favors, and kiss for a cure for the kissing. (donations to cancer)
We are having a hamburger/hotdog/chicken, salad bbq, i have over 300 people invited and even if 300 show up i don't want to spend 10,000 on a meal, otherwise my list would be cut in half, i want everyone to celebrate with us, i don't care about gifts, i just want a big party and couldn't afford it any other way.
I have the save the date magnets done and ready to be shipped in july (early with the social information)
We have a stamp with our name & address done, Banner, lawn sign, window sign, car door magnets.
Make up & hair figured out.
I am so ready for this wedding already, if we could afford it i would be getting married this year. No changing the date now as so many things have been printed with it on it lol.


I just need to see what is done/needs to be done in one place.

4 comments:

  1. Damn girl.. you have it all figured out!! You're on the ball! Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doing great!! Just reading it made me tired:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol thanks, there is more, i just can't think straight these days to put it down

    ReplyDelete