Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wedding Wednesday

I think i am going to post an update every wednesday if i can. I have not done much wedding wise the last while. I am completely broke which is why. Though there is not much i can do at this point. I have been researching Disney like crazy though, we will be staying in a moderate resort, i just can not afford the extra money for a deluxe resort, we are bringing a friend for my son as well so that adds to the cost, but he will have a lot more fun if he has someone closer to his age to hang with. I am sooooooooo excited for this vacation, i have gone on many holidays, been all over the west side of canada, but i have NEVER done something like this, neither has G. It will be so busy but i want to add a couple days in there for relaxation and down time so that it won't be busy every single day, and if we have down time till supper and decide we have rested enough then we can go to the parks.

I usually get together with a girl or two every 2nd friday since we got engaged, this friday we are going to make a social plan, figure out what needs to be done and when it needs to be done. There is only 5 months till the social and while it seems like a long time it really isn't, it will go by fast, especially with summer coming. Figuring out a plan will be hard, i have one very opinionated bridesmaid who will try and tell me what to do and take over, she disagrees with anything i say but yet......... i am the one that has MANY gtg's in the summer and plan them all perfectly fine by myself. I know what i am doing, i am asking for help, not for you to decide what to do. This is OUR social, done to OUR tastes, my wp doesn't even really need to be involved in the planning but they ASK to be and say they WANT to be. Heck i was rolling silverware the other day when one bbm me and asked what i was doing and said i should wait until they are around so they can help me. Most of the time it is great, except with that one, her heart is in the right place but she goes about it wrong. I even sat her down and told her i do not like to be criticized. If i listened to her everything would be wack and people would think we are crazy. I will have a great day regardless :). I do wish there was more i could do right now though, July is shaping up to be  very busy half the month and then that only leaves August, September & October left. Sept & Oct i will be in the city often getting things done.

I think that is it for right now. As soon as i have my news i will let you know :)

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it insane how fast time flies by? I can't believe May is almost over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know eh, 2 days away from 13 months. 6 months almost since we got engaged lol

    ReplyDelete