Monday, January 10, 2011

weekend recap

OK ERIN where are you? i see the blog name changed then all the posts it showed me were there, I even tried google with the new & old name, no such luck. What happened??????? ugh anyways.....

G's birthday is this coming friday the 14th. I got him tickets to see Jeff Dunham so i won't get to see him till real late & he works the weekend. So......... i went to great lengths to do a surprise party for him, almost was at home base, friends were 10 mins late & he came home half an hour than when i wanted him home. I had a neighbor phone and ask for his help, but he also phoned 10 mins early too, i said my usual ok, don't have too many beers. He took that as come home in 5 mins (not literally but in 30 mins when i wanted him gone 60).

I had the food at my friends place and they were worried that i had too much. Not to toot my own horn but i am an amazing hostess (never forget anything and everyone always has a good time, i been told by others i do a swell job) so i knew i would be ok, i didn't cut up all the veggies but had extras in case, i pretty much got it just right, barely had to throw away anything. I had a bit of buyers remorse about the cake cause it was huge but....... it is now all gone too so was pretty good.

There was a dozen of us in total so it was nice, some of the bridal party was there so it was fun to talk about wedding plans. The girls like the dresses and colors i picked out. G had a blast playing wii so it was a good time by all. I was up till 3:30 and after being up since 8:30 i was pretty tired, had a gf stay here and her alarm went off @ 5:30 which woke me up, my son's had went off at 8 (turned it back on from saturday don't know why) and even though his head was beside it he was dead to the world for once so that woke me up, 9:40 my phone rang, at that point i said screw it, no way was i going to be able to sleep knowing that it was almost 10 am. It seemed like everything was out to get me so that i did not sleep lol.

Sunday we just relaxed, it is nice to have those days that you just say Fk it to the dishes and spend some quality time on the couch cuddling watching house! HA HA, we are finally getting to the end of Season 6 so we can move onto one tree hill.

Well i have lost my train of thought, i interupted this post to start a wedding website (i never even did ANY of my apps on fb which is  a shock) and then a friend stopped by to bring back my container for the cake she took home to her daughter (she was the one that held the food and her daughter was amazing not getting into that delicious cake, i had to reward her). They were here for an hour then it took 20 mins for them to leave because the lil girl wanted to stay, then you get chatting more, plus she is in my bridal party so i was telling her about the new developments that happened today.

I planned to do a new post and an old post today but hopefully i will get that done tomorrow when the hubby is still at work since today got away on me.

2 comments:

  1. SC - I'm still here! I wanted to change the name of the blog and corresponding URL but it backfired and apparently no one could find the blog even though I'd read that all Google Friend Connect followers would automatically be redirected to the new URL. Ugh. I am back to http://thekarenchronicles.blogspot.com
    I still plan to change the name of the blog but I may be keeping the old URL...it's more trouble than it's worth.
    Sorry! Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man i am glad to see you got it back online, i was worried. With so many people disappearing without a word that were regular posters i was like oh no lol

    ReplyDelete