Monday, June 13, 2011

Happy Monday!!!

I don't know if i am alone in this but i like Mondays & hate Wednesdays. I always feel like the middle of the week drags. This week is going to be a busy one, tomorrow is payday, Wednesday i have a 3rd interview (with the president of the company) @ 8:30, an apt with the bank @ 11 to open a joint checking act that we can both access from our own acts & use our own bank cards on for the social & wedding. 12:30 i have a hair & spa pedicure apt so that will take 3 hours roughly. Then we have a apt with the real estate agent, we decided to buy a small house to use as leverage 5 years down the road @ 4pm, that can take a few hours.

Thursday is beach boys which i am super excited about. We will go to Winkler earlier in the day so that we can explore, plus i want to get to the site early if it gets busy, it is first come first serve basis so i want to be able to get a good spot, as it is outside & you have to bring lawn chairs.

I decided to book a villa for part of our honeymoon, people that can't use their points go to this reputable site & other people buy the stays & they book them for you. I have heard of it from other people that use it. We can't afford it for the whole stay but will stay in pop value resort for the first few days. It made sense to do it this way too, someone pointed out that if we are all in the same room we won't be able to have sex on my honeymoon, i don't want that lol. The villa we want has a full kitchen with pots & pans etc, a washer/dryer. We will get a 1 bedroom which is more expensive but it has a king size bed & a whirlpool bath. I am excited.

I will update more later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment