Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Organized - G do NOT read this one.

First i just want to say leave me some love people!!! I know i do not have a lot of followers yet but i love comments. Second is it bad that i do NOT tell real life people how to find this blog, i have it not searchable & I do not want them finding it. My fiance knows the address & that is it, i do not really complain about rl people, i know i would have a lot more followers but..... i want some semblance of privacy, most people do not know how i feel about issues so............

Now onto the title of this post I need to get organized, i know what i have done & what i need to get done for the wedding & social but i need to have it ALL on paper & on the calendar of when i need to do things. It would help, but i have a hard time doing that on my own, i can if there is someone to bounce things off of. There is less than 5 months until the social. Once summer is done there is only 2 months, this will be a busy summer, though i am free in August so i can start more planning then. I want to have a timeline done before summer though, just to give me an idea.

I ordered my fiance his father day present, i hope the mail strike does not affect it as i have not received an email saying it is being sent out. We are still receiving some mail so i hope not, i am soooooooo excited over this one, i got him sirus radio, he has been wanting it for a while & i always said no, i found it on the website $20 cheaper than in store, with free shipping & 3 months free programming. He is going to love it.

My veil is on it's way, will be next week before i receive it though because it has to clear customs.

6 comments:

  1. When I got married I had a notebook and big binder I kept it in just for the wedding and had all my lists and samples and such in it. This really helped me stay organized and on track. Also in the binder I kept a calendar just for things related to the wedding with all the important dates. I want to see a picture of your veil!! Please post more pics:) Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, i have 3 notebooks lol, 1 is hard cover though, that is the "formal" one. I will post pics when i get it in, i have pics of everything on my phone but i can't send them to my computer for some reason, only fb, so i have to take a pic with my camera. If you want to see my dress shoot me an email, austinsmomca@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize you were going through a mail crisis. Is it just in Manitoba, or throughout Canada? mum

    ReplyDelete
  4. All through canada, i hope they send my sirus cause it is not shut down completely, if they don't send it asap i will just have to tell him about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did you order your veil from? I have mine already too. It's exciting! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Valuveil, isn't that where you got yours from, i think you were the one who posted pics that got me to go there in the first place.

    ReplyDelete